Bee Visual, LLC™ was founded to help improve the communication between children and caregivers. The Choiceworks™ Visual Support System incorporates the use of pictures and choices in a practical and easy-to-use format to help children learn social skills, develop self control, and complete daily routines.
We developed the Choiceworks™ Visual Support System with the guidance of many doctors, child development professionals, our son and his friends. The Choiceworks™ Visual Support System will unlock your child's potential and give them the independence and success they desire.
No. Choiceworks currently only available for iPad®, iPhone® and iPod Touch®. Choiceworks Calendar is only available for iPad.
If you forgot your Choiceworks passcode, you can reset it via the Settings app.
Note: This applies to Choiceworks only as Choiceworks Calendar does not have a passcode.
- Exist the app by pressing the home button
- Force quit the app by pressing the home button twice and swiping up on the Choiceworks app.
- Open the Settings app
- Scroll down to and tap Choiceworks
- Slide the Reset toggle to on
- Launch Choicework and the passcode will now be off